Monday, July 20, 2009

Wife Rule #80

It doesn't matter if you have ADD, if you are standing in line on your wife's behalf don't leave.

Another adventure from ALA. I have ADD I cannot focus on anything for long. But the worst thing to me is standing or sitting still. At ALA there were a lot of long lines for book signings and other things. Because I was there as an extension of my wife I was expected to wait in these lines for her while she went about other business.

So I waited in line shifting from one foot to the other, shrugging my shoulders, looking around, whistling, singing to myself, chatting with others, and all in all being a general nuisance to those around me. But I got the things she wanted and her happy smile made it all worth the wait. Kind of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Wife Rules on Facebook