Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wife Rule #82

Don't get frustrated when she tries to stuff you vacation full of plans.

My wife and I just got back from a vacation to see my family and go to the ALA conference. But before we left I was getting frustrated by her planning activities that did not involve being with my family. We had a couple of big arguments about it, because we both wanted the same thing but were taking two different paths to get there.

The fact of the matter is part of the fun of vacation is doing things you do not normally do. You can relax at home, so enjoy doing fun things on vacation. And if you are spending time with your family, keep in mind she probably wants to see them just as much as you do. That is, if your wife loves your family like mine does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Wife Rules on Facebook