Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wife Rule #110

When shopping for furniture, if you and your wife cannot agree on style at first don't get frustrated.

Furniture decisions are important. Unless you have lots of disposable income the furniture you but will have to last you 5-10 years. This is why you need to take your time and keep cool when shopping for furnature.

When my wife and I went shopping I got frustrated with her because she only really liked the really expensive uncomfortable couches and loveseats. I was for interested in finding couches that were affordable and comfortable. So going to store after store we would argue about what to buy.

But finally we found the couches that we wanted and got them at a good price. But it could have been a much mroe fun experience had I not gotten so frustrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Wife Rules on Facebook