Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Wife Rules 100th Post Extravaganza!

Today's wife rule: Don't do things wrong on purpose just to have material for your blog.

OK I admit it. I have been making some dumb mistakes lately. That is not unusual, what is unusual is that I have been making them on purpose.

I know you are shocked as was I when I realized I was doing it. But the fact is some days there is not an obvious wife rule to be had. That is why some of the wife rules seem like a stretch sometimes.

The worst part about making mistakes on purpose? My wife has been really understanding about each thing I have done wrong and has not been annoyed at me for my little mistakes. So really my intentional mistakes have all been for nothing.

The funniest thing about this post is that when my wife reads this, it will be the first time she hears that I was doing dumb stuff on purpose. I am sure I am going to get questioned with what dumb stuff I have done and I will let you know how it goes when my wife gets through with me.

In a bit of blog news, the wife rules will be going to two posts daily for the next 75 days starting tomorrow. I will be reposting wife rules 1-74 with the back stories so that all of you can have the complete picture. I hope you enjoy it. It should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Wife Rules on Facebook