Friday, August 28, 2009

Wife Rule #119

Don't expect your wife to be as passionate about sports as you are.

My wife pointed out to me the other day that there is some type of sporting event on our TV all the time. She said, "you wake up and watch Sportscenter and First Take, then you play Xbox 360 Madden or Baseball, then you watch sporting events, and then you watch Sportcenter at the end of the night. Can we have less sports on TV?"

I immediately got defensive, but later I realized that she was right. Now my wife likes sports and she will even engage in watching the Cubs and Bears and playing foootball on the xbox now and then, but she has her limits. I have to remember to not to get upset because it is not fair to expect her to be as passionate as I am about sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Wife Rules on Facebook