Monday, August 24, 2009

Wife Rule #15 Revisit

If your wife has a favorite restaurant that you only like in moderation, the wise husband would only eat at that food establishment with his wife. Even if a coworker is generously offering to treat say no, because if you accept and go to the restaurant without you wife she will be A) jealous that you went without her and B) now hungry for that restaurant which leaves the husband in the situation that was covered in Wife Rule #14.

I went to m wife's favorite restaurant with a coworker. Of course when I went home my wife wanted to go to her favorite restaurant and I said I did not want to. She got upset and asked me how I would feel if she went out to my favorite restaurant without me.

My reply of ok as long as your brought me something back did not help

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Wife Rules on Facebook