Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Wife Rule #16 Revisit

Unless the husband is deathly ill, mortally wounded, or dead it is never the wife's responsiblity to get up and take the dog out in the middle of the night. If you try to ask your wife to get up and take the dog out during the middle of the night you may end up either deathly ill, mortally wounded, or dead.

Our dog has learned an annoying habit. She like to wake us up to go to the bathroom at least once each night. This is good because she is not messing in the house. This is bad because I never get a full night sleep.

One night I asked my wife to take her out. That was a mistake. Another night when I was under the weather I asked my wife to take her out. That was less of a mistake. Then one night when I was legitimately sick I was going to take the dog out and my wife told me to stay asleep and that she would take our dog out.

Hence, wife rule #16

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Wife Rules on Facebook