Saturday, August 20, 2011

Wife Rule #129

Don't guest blog on your wife's blog without her permission.

I did not do this. Well, not really. My wife left her blog logged in and so I felt compelled to write a blog post.

I did not post it, I just left it as a draft for her to find. I made the post an ode to me entitled "Why my Husband is Amazing". She did not post it, but I kept a copy for your amusement. Enjoy!

Why My Husband is Amazing

Where do I begin?

Let's put aside for a second that he is SMOKING hot. He is so supportive. I spend hours and hours every week reading and working on blog posts, and even though he has to sacrifice that time with me, he still makes dinner, cleans the house, takes care of the dogs, and still has time and energy to work full time and rock my world.

He is witty, funny, and charming. I have to admit it, he is a total catch. I know that when people meet us they can't believe that I landed him.

If it were not for his constant encouragement and support there is no way I could have made working and blogging work like this. Mr. GreenBeanSexyMan is the reason why there is a GreenBeanTeenQueen.

I think about all of the movie and literary crushes that I have had over the years, and I find that all of them are hollow. I simply pity everyone who is not married to him in life as well as in literature.

He is my constant companion, my inspiration and motivation. He cares for me and accepts every part of me regardless of how I feel about it. He validates me as a person, and while I would never say that he completes me (because I felt like I was complete already) I will say that he is my perfect match in every way.

I am so glad that I found him. He is what turned me into what he calls a "Rockstar Librarian", otherwise I most likely would have become a crazy cat lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Wife Rules on Facebook