Friday, August 12, 2011

Wife Rule #34 Revisit

When your wife hands you her birthday money, don't spend it. Even if you spend it on things for her she will not be happy.

My wife got some money for her birthday and gave it to me to hold because I have a wallet and she for whatever reason did not have her purse with her.

So after about a week of holding this money, I decided to spend it on something that I knew not only that she wanted, but something that she told me she was going to spend her birthday money on.

So I proudly brought my purchase to her and received an angry glare instead of the smile that I had been expecting.

See my mistake was that not only had I deprived her of the joy of purchasing said item for herself, but I had deprived her of her birthday trip to one of her favor stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Wife Rules on Facebook