Thursday, August 11, 2011

Wife Rule #33 Revisit

Cuddling can be done with the TV on and the TV off, but make sure before you to turn on the tv during cuddling that your wife thinks that it is "TV on" cuddling time.

My wife is a cuddler. I am as well but only on occasion. So sometimes when she wants to cuddle and I don't I will invite her in for a cuddle on the condition that we watch TV and cuddle. Sometimes we will be cuddling and I will get the vibe that turn the TV on will be ok, and most of the time I can read her right.

This time I didn't. I turned the TV on right before she was about to open a discussion of a long list of important matters.

Needless to say this did not go well for me. So please if you are going to turn on the TV just make sure your wife is on board before you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Wife Rules on Facebook