Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wife Rule #32 Revisit

One you get married the world is divided into three types of people: your wife, "funny looking men you used to be attracted to" (aka women), and men. You are only allowed to hang out one on one with your wife and men...never "the funny looking men you used to be attracted to."

I am completely and totally loyal to my wife. But with that said I am not really much to hanging out one on one with other women.

I just think it is bad policy to spend your time hanging out with a woman who is not your wife.

This was hard for me as first because I have always had a large number of female friends, but I discovered that even though I was capable of hanging out with women I really preferred to only hang out with other women as a part of a group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Wife Rules on Facebook