Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wife Rule #39 Revisit

Sometimes a frozen burrito can solve all of your marital issues.

The day that I wrote this post was miserable. My wife and I were fighting like cats and dogs all day over nothing. It was one of those days when nothing we did was ever good enough and nothing we said was right.

I was so exasperated that I walked out and said that I would be back in an hour with dinner.

I came home an hour later to a still angry wife. But I cared a trump card. I had picked up dinner.

One of the things that we always fighting about is what to eat, and I had brought something that I knew she would like.

It was a frozen burrito, and my wife was stunned. The fight was over, and the rest of the night went wonderfully. A frozen burrito...try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Wife Rules on Facebook