Saturday, August 20, 2011

Wife Rule #42 Revisit

You should never read your wife's newest issue of Cosmo before she does, but if you must read it make sure she does not find out about it.

My wife used to get Cosmo. I thought it was a little silly, but I would read it so that when we wanted to talk to me about something that she read I would know what she was talking about.

At first, she would read them and then I would. Then when we started getting mail at the same address I started reading them before her because I got home first.

She didn't like this.

Sure it might have been because I would highlight stuff. (just kidding) But I don't think she liked when I would recommend certain articles and tell her not to bother reading others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Wife Rules on Facebook