Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Wife Rule #45 Revisit

If you wife says that you can call her "my fatso wife" to make up for a slight that she said about you, DON'T DO IT! If you call her "my fatso wife" you will never hear the end of it.

My wife will occasionally poke fun at the fact that I have put on weight over the past few years while she has remained relatively the same shape and weight she was in college.

One day she joked about the subject a little too much and hurt my feelings. She immediately felt bad and tried to make it up to me by telling me how amazing and wonderful I am and offering me the chance to call her, "my fatso wife".

So I took it. Mistake.

Even with permission it is never right to call your wife a fatso. Especially when she is the most beautiful creature to ever grace God's green earth. I love you honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Wife Rules on Facebook